Wednesday, April 11, 2007

TazQirah.com (New Site)

Ok, i know what youre thinking. I have nothing better to do. (yeah right, if you know whats pilling me..hmm just like any other work. makin bertimbum). anyway, i started a new site, tazqirah.com.

well, this site focuses on all aspect of religion. the intended audience are teens and young-professional-busy-adults. contents are edited to give you a mild feel of religion. its quite typical to find an Islamic web filled/ flooded with information that sometimes you doubt the authenticity, origin, and sometimes can be too much to digest. this drives people away especially a mild reader like myself. tazqirah.com is different. i personally went through the details, did my research, google-ing here there, cut & paste and writeup to give you a light-contentful-original article. my reference are Quran, Hadiths, Sunnahs and muslim scholars' article. if you like the idea, help me contribute articles. or least spread the words around.

tazQirah.com : because we need to be reminded!

No comments: