Monday, October 15, 2007

the Melancholy of Life

I had a drink with mache and riq, stumbled bagak and jea. chill night out.

i came back to search for my degree cert and i came across this book i wrote called, "the unspoken words". its basically a log book of 'sarr and me' s' problematic relationship. i logged every single time we fought.

3 years since i last wrote. she was right. we were never meant to be or rather i wasnt mature enough at time of our relationship. it saddens me how could i ever do the things i did to her. i was cruel, it was unbearable, it wasn't something to read as a bedtime story. i hurt her real bad.

so [ask me who is this], if you ever read this, im really sorry for what ever i did. i wish i can repay you in every sense. and i hope by keeping my distance between you and me would serve as my punishment.

when i look back, was it just an obsession or true love? i think its the latter. being so fuckingly hurt for the past few years, i yearn to believe, this is what they call karma. [ask me who is this], thanks for everything. enjoy your life. amin.

ps: i can write longer, but i think i have enough of back thread. its time to thrust my life forward. go eddie go.

3 comments:

Missy eLLe said...

haih.. some people just leave permanent prints in our hearts, don't they?

eddie, eddie....

sTefEnO said...

True love......hhhmmmmmm...

SalamMedia said...

ninie - yeah..

stefeno - ade hadis nabi ni, about unconditional love. but i forgot.