Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Girly Geli Eddie

ive been constantly building webs these pass few days. ohh its so tough. everyone wants to be unique. anyway, id like introduce to you, my girlish design ever! i had to work with so many pinkish, butterflies, rings... so not my preference. but its done but not completed yet. http://www.kahwin2u.net. its still in beta but you are free to sign up ;)



help me to promote kahwin2u.net. post it on your blog. if your blog brings the highest visitor, you could instantly walk away with RM300! thats my promise.



please rate my work from 1 to 10 (with 10 being absolute gorgeous), in my comment area. thank you ;)

1 comment:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

untuk orang yang tak berapa handal dlm bab2 ni, i rasa lawa je blog girlish u ni.hihi.

betul eh, dpt rm300 spt yg u ckp?i will tempek the link in my blog.
nk dpt rm300.hahahahah ;p